Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raj Raj is offline

Default Excel 2007 Synchronizing Sharepoint

In Excel 2003, if we open a exported sharepoint list, we are able to update
it and then right click-Synchronize, which updates the sharepoint list on
the server also.

What is the equivalent of this in Excel 2007 ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,

You should download "Excel 2007 Add-in: Synchronizing Tables with SharePoint
Lists".
Please see:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.11).aspx

According to this article, there is synchronize menu, see figure 4:
"Figure 4. The Synchronize with SharePoint option".

My problem is that in my excel 2007 I didn't see this menu.
If you have the answer, please let me know.

Thank you.