Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Synchronizing PDA Office 2003 Excel / Vista Window Mobile Device C

I have new computor with Vista Home Premium. Used to have XP and used
Activesync and it stored my Excel documents in PDA folder which accessed
Excel. I'm now having a problem because on my VISTA computor after I
synchronize, it stores my excel documents in the folder but in a format that
excel doesn't recognize (PXL File) instead of Microsoft Excel.

Any ideas what is happening or what I'm doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

John

Have you downloaded the new windows mobile mobility centre. This was
finished after Vista so is a download. I think this handles the conversion
automatically although I've not tried it

--
HTH
Nick Hodge