Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default What are the difference between 2000, 2003 and Vista for Excel Use

Hi
I would like to upgrade from 2000 to 2003. But I am not sure what are the
main features of 2003 in comparison to 2000. I would be happy if you know
much about Excel 2007.

Thanks
prakash
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

2003 has a number of features over and above 2000, lots of presentation and
feedback types of things, and a few functional bits, but it is debatable IMO
whether it is worth paying for such an upgrade. The question you should ask
is whether you are being constrained by 2000, is there something you need to
do that you cannot that 2003 might be able to, or do you have customers
using 2003 and struggle to understand problems because you cannot replicate
them within 2000.

2007 is a different ball-game altogether. It is a major revision, very
different look and feel, and many more functions. Take a look at

https://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archi...14/467126.aspx

and

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/...26/474258.aspx
--