-   -   Excel 2007 Synchronizing Sharepoint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/145788-excel-2007-synchronizing-sharepoint.html)

Raj

Excel 2007 Synchronizing Sharepoint

In Excel 2003, if we open a exported sharepoint list, we are able to update
it and then right click-Synchronize, which updates the sharepoint list on
the server also.

What is the equivalent of this in Excel 2007 ?

Dudi Nissan

Excel 2007 Synchronizing Sharepoint

Hello,

You should download "Excel 2007 Add-in: Synchronizing Tables with SharePoint
Lists".
Please see:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...ffice.11).aspx

According to this article, there is synchronize menu, see figure 4:
"Figure 4. The Synchronize with SharePoint option".

My problem is that in my excel 2007 I didn't see this menu.
If you have the answer, please let me know.

Thank you.