Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Food Price Table, Programming, Is This Table All Right?

Food Name Date
Food Price US$
potato 0.5
flour 0.5

Food Name Date Food Price US$
2007-6-2 2007-6-3
potato 0.5 0.5
flour 0.5 0.5

Is it for programming?
And other programs use?

I calculate the food price, and then, food production area.

Does this excel calculatoin all right?

I need to use other programs: Access Database, Small Business Accounting,
SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI,

I think you need to think about teh question I did not understand what you
have and what you were asking?

"Davi" wrote:

Food Name Date
Food Price US$
potato 0.5
flour 0.5

Food Name Date Food Price US$
2007-6-2 2007-6-3
potato 0.5 0.5
flour 0.5 0.5

Is it for programming?
And other programs use?

I calculate the food price, and then, food production area.

Does this excel calculatoin all right?

I need to use other programs: Access Database, Small Business Accounting,
SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

International Food Price List
Excel Sheet
Food Name Date Food Price US$
2007-6-2 2007-6-3
potato 0.5 0.5
flour 0.5 0.5
etc.

place of production
Excel Sheet
Food Name Date place of production
2007-6-2
potato Derbyshire, UK
flour YO, US
potato Nottinghamshire, UK
potato UK
potato Shropshire, UK
flour Hertfordshire, UK
flour West Sussex, UK
flour Manchester, UK
potato CA, US

Every day, I walk to Market A, and then MarketB, and then MarketC
When I am in MarketC, I have note down all products price in MarketA,
MarketB, MarketC
I know which Market is the lowest price
Then I go to the market, and buy food, go home

Walk Time
Excel Sheet
MarketA minutes MarketB minutes MarketC minutes
MarketA 6 6
MarketB 6 6
MarketC 6 6
Home 3 10 4

Market Price
Excel Sheet
MarketA MarketB MarketC
potato 0.5 0.65 0.5
flour 0.3 0.5 0.2
etc.

International Food Price List are different from the MarketA, MarketB,
MarketC price
But I need to choose the best food names from International Food Price List,
then ask these food names in MarketA, MarketB, MarketC.
I will not ask many food names, only some food names.

International Food Price List
place of production
Walk Time
Market Price
4 Excel Sheets

I should use these 4 Excel Sheets?
Or other program, Access Database, SQL Server, Visual Studio, etc?

Please instruct me details.