WWW.CS

Default How do I refresh the selection listboxes on a pivot table?

The field-level (column) selection boxes used to select the data to be
included in a pivot table include old and new values. How do I refresh these
list boxes so they only include values that are present in the current source
data? The list box continues to show values that are no longer in the data
set.
CyberTaz

Click in the Pivot Table to bring up the Pivot Table toolbar. (If that
doesn't bring it up, rt-click a toolbar and select it from the list.) Click
the button with the ! icon to Refresh the Pivot Table.

Hope this helps |:)

"WWW.CS" wrote:

The field-level (column) selection boxes used to select the data to be
included in a pivot table include old and new values. How do I refresh these
list boxes so they only include values that are present in the current source
data? The list box continues to show values that are no longer in the data
set.

Andy Pope

Debra has some information that may help.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel