Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Control tab does not appear in format control dialogue box

When I add a control (specifically a scroll bar), I am unable to enter the
control properties (such as max value, min value, linked cell) because the
"control" tab on the Format Control dialogue box does not appear. I can,
however, copy a working scroll bar from another file and edit that one (i.e.
the control tab is present for existing scroll bars). Anyone have any idea
why this is happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd guess that you're adding a scroll bar control from the Control Toolbox
toolbar whereas the copied ones come from the Forms toolbar. You can set
the properties of the former via right-click, Properties.

--
Jim