Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a
button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's
are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.)

I'll be adding this to the current switchboard.

Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel doesn't have a switchboard as Access has.

Are you wanting to do this from Excel end or Access end?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 May 2007 11:41:01 -0700, Star Taylor
wrote:

How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a
button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's
are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.)

I'll be adding this to the current switchboard.

Thanks for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboar

Sorry! Our internet is running slow today at work (refreshes are hanging). .
I didn't realize until it was too late that I was on the Excel page I've
posted this on Access which is where I am trying to do this.

wrote:

How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a
button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's
are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.)

I'll be adding this to the current switchboard.

Thanks for any help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thought so and thanks for the feedback.

Gord