Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

Excel doesn't have a switchboard as Access has.

Are you wanting to do this from Excel end or Access end?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 May 2007 11:41:01 -0700, Star Taylor
wrote:

How do I create a user input query so it can be added on the switchboard?

I need to create a way for a user to input/select specific parms, press a
button, then alacazam! Their query appears! (If you can't tell, the user's
are unfamilar w/Access so it has to be easy for them.)

I'll be adding this to the current switchboard.

Thanks for any help!