Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to give the source value for a combobox on excel spreadsheet

Can you please tell me how to get the values (source) in the drop down of a
combo box when the combo box is created on the sheet.(i know how to do this
when the combo box is in a user form)

Thanks
in advance
jithu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob gave you instructions if you used the dropdown (aka combobox) from the Forms
toolbar.

If you used the combobox from the Control toolbox toolbar, click the design mode
icon (also on that control toolbox toolbar).

Then rightclick on the combobox and choose properties.
Look for ListFillRange and type in the address.

Jithu wrote:

Can you please tell me how to get the values (source) in the drop down of a
combo box when the combo box is created on the sheet.(i know how to do this
when the combo box is in a user form)

Thanks
in advance
jithu