Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Give RELEVANT responses to questions. DO NOT give usless list

When I ask a question of Microsoft, I get a list of useless references that
have absolutely NO bearing on my question! I am very clear in my wording -
especially for the paultry space allowed!. Doesn't Microsoft have word
recognition?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Who are you ranting at?

Microsoft does not monitor this news group nor answer any questions here.

Are you asking Microsoft questions somewhere else and not getting answers that
suit you?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:43:02 -0700, pmartin
wrote:

When I ask a question of Microsoft, I get a list of useless references that
have absolutely NO bearing on my question! I am very clear in my wording -
especially for the paultry space allowed!. Doesn't Microsoft have word
recognition?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote:

When I ask a question of Microsoft, I get a list of useless references
that
have absolutely NO bearing on my question! I am very clear in my
wording -
especially for the paultry space allowed!. Doesn't Microsoft have word
recognition?

Who are you ranting at?

Microsoft does not monitor this news group nor answer any questions here.

Are you asking Microsoft questions somewhere else and not getting answers
that
suit you?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Mr Martin may wish to read