Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot Access File - May be Encrypted

I am having opening a file, receiving the message "Cannot Access <filename.
Document may be read only or encrypted.

The file in question was originally created in XP, and has now been opened
and saved in 2003. I can open it without problems on the PC where it was
first opened and saved, but if I then save it through a home-based network to
the hard drive of my other PC, that PC receives the message mentioned above.

There is no encrption or security on the file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KMG KMG is offline

I am having the same problem after attempting to mail merge. Now I am locked
out. Please help. ONLY file that has these particular addresses.