Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MSM MSM is offline

Default Column Nmaes and Row Names

This maybe a dumb question, I know how to use the freeze function for cloumn
and rows, however is ther anyway to lock the Column Names, and Row Names in
such a way that woulld allow me to view the data in the body of the spread
sheet and still be able to have the column and row names visible?
--
Thank you for you help

MarkM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assumimg you have titles in row 1 and titles in column A.

Select B2 and WindowFreeze Panes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP