Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Paste Value Option change in Office 2007

Greetings, and thank you all for looking.

So I broke down and got Office 2007 and I am finding that not only is it
really hard to get orientated, but there appears to be some really weird
changes. This post is in regards to pasting values from Access into Excel
but maintaining the Excel formatting. "Paste Value" was the solution in
previous versions...but paste values is not an option when going to Excel.
Another thing I noticed is that the paste value in Excel only works while you
are using the same instance of Excel. If you have two seperate excels
running (open a file in Excel and then use the start/programs... option to
open a new instance of excel) the paste value option again won't work. I am
also going to post this under Access...but ANY suggestions on quickly
transfering selected data from Access into Excel while maintaining the Excel
formatting would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again for looking.