Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Why is Paste Formulas option is acting like Paste All option?

I'm not sure if I'm doing something differently now, but I swore this used to
work.

1) Select cells with formulas
2) Copy
3) Select cells where I want these formulas
4) Paste Special - Formulas

Befo Formulas are now in the new cells.
Now: Formulas and Data overwrites the new cells.

Has anyone seen this or can anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks,
jlk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I am not sure if I misunderstood something but, if you hit ENTER after the
paste special comand, excel overwrith all information, fomarts, etc...

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo