Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Counting Unique Values

I have a column with 29902 order numbers (none unique) and I need to
count how many appear more than 23 times. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is not a very elegant or overly efficient solution but you could use
'data'...'subtotals' to count the number of each order. (you will have to
sort the orders 1st I believe), then use conditional formatting to highlight
totals that are 23.

" wrote:

I have a column with 29902 order numbers (none unique) and I need to
count how many appear more than 23 times. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Figured out an answer to my own question. I'll post it here in case
anyone cares:

=SUM(IF(FREQUENCY(B1:B29902, B1:B29902)23,1))