Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a drop down list that modifiys the next field.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to create a drop down list in
excel that has the following characteristics:
1. Mutiple drop down lists
2. The second list's options is modified by what is selected in the
first list and so on
3. All selections are outputed to a form on another sheet

I hate to be picky, but I need a step by step. My co-worker needs all
the help he can get.

Thanks for anything you might have.