JeanneW

Default Creating Drop Down boxes with the List function...

I am creating drop down boxes using the list function and I need to add color
to the text. It will allow me to add color to the list, but the color I
added doesn't appear in the drop down box. What do I need to do to make this
happen?

Thank you for your help.
DNA

This should help, it sure did for me.

DNA

This should help you, I worked very well for me.

DNA

This should help you, I worked very well for me.