aehan

Default Paste Special?

I want to copy data from a workbook to overwrite data on another workbook but
not to overwrite the formulas. The original worksheet will have either empty
cells or the value of 0 in the cells that contain the formula in the workbook
it is being pasted to. I can't find an option in Paste Special. Can anyone
help with this? Many thanks.