Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007

I'm looking for a dbase file converter for Excel 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
The facility to save in dBase format was removed in XL2007.
It was recently mentioned in the NG's that the facility still exists in
Access 2007, so if you have a copy of that, maybe you could export to
Access then save as dBase.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Bondo" wrote in message
I'm looking for a dbase file converter for Excel 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello,

is my first time here.

can someone show me how to resolve a problem in a Table with some diferent
conditions?

I put a number into a cell between 0 and 5.
In other cell I need to see a text with several conditions:
- If value =0 and <=2 - "A" - ("A", is the text)
- If value =2,1 and <=3,95 - "B" ("B", is the text)
- If value =3,96 and <=4,5 - "C" ("C", is the text)
- If value =4,6 and <=5 - "D" ("D", is the text)

I just already try several forms of crete a formula for this conditions, but
I could find.
The response is #Value ?

Best Regards,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If this is your first time here, I would suggest that you start a new thread
with your question.

Your message below appeared as an answer to Roger Govier's message of 7th
May ) about saving in dBase format, so
you may well not get the reply that you're after.

If you've tried a formula that doesn't work, tell the group what you've
tried. You will be able to derive an answer using nested IFs, but you may
want to look at the LOOKUP functions such as VLOOKUP (Excel help will tell
you about the syntax and give examples). If you are planning to use the IF
solution, bear in mind that what you have shown below leaves the answer
undefined for input values between 2 and 2.1, between 3.95 and 3.96, and
between 4.5 and 4.6. Perhaps what you intended was that the condition for A
includes <=2, but that for B includes 2? If you think carefully about the
mapping between inputs and outputs, the formula will be shorter and won't
leave gaps in the coverage.
--
David Biddulph