Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros to protect worksheet and prevent locked cell selection

The Worksheet.Protect Method has variants such as AllowFiltering, etc., but
doesn't have a variant to define whether users can select locked or unlocked
cells. Generally, if a worksheet is mannually protected with "select locked
cells" checked, the next protection action using macros will keep this
property. However, when the file is open in another computer, the proterty is
lost, then users can select locked cells.

Thanks to any help!