fcrazavi

Default how do I prevent users to go into locked cells

How can I restrict user cursor movement to unlocked cells only ?

Thanks
CyberTaz

One way would be to select the cell you want to provide access to, go to
FormatCells and on the Protection page remove the check for "Locked". Then
got to ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet to activate protection with/without
password. Users will still be able to "point to" but not select anything
other tha the unlocked cells.

If using Excel '03 (not sure about XP), you can also use the
ToolsProtectionAllow Users to Edit Ranges feature if more appropriate.

Hope this is useful |:)