Farchid

Default how do I prevent users to go into locked cells

Hoe can I restrict user cursor movement to unlocked cells only ?

Thanks
Gord Dibben

Far

Which version of Excel?

Different versions have different options.

2002 and 2003 allow you to select options when you go to
ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet.

One of the options is "select locked cells". Uncheck it.

One of the options is "select unlocked cells". Check it.

If earlier versions, VBA code is required.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP