Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to use arrows to go to next cell instead of through screen

Recently, when I have used the arrows to go to a different cell, the screen
moves in that direction, but the same cell is selected. How do I get it back
to normal? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

touch the ScrollLock Key
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200716

"JennyB" wrote:

Recently, when I have used the arrows to go to a different cell, the screen
moves in that direction, but the same cell is selected. How do I get it back
to normal? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try pressing the scroll-lock key on your keyboard:)

Mike

"JennyB" wrote:

Recently, when I have used the arrows to go to a different cell, the screen
moves in that direction, but the same cell is selected. How do I get it back
to normal? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Wow, now I feel dumb! Thanks guys!!!

"Gary''s Student" wrote: