Duncan

Default Help required......

Can anyone help with a problem formula I have....

the age and basic incomes of two applicants will be entered and I am looking
to check the age of both applicants and their basic incomes. If both
applicants' are..

- Both Over 21 -ok and return a value from say c12

- Both under 21 - not ok and return zero.

- only One of the 2 applicants' is over 21 and has the highest
basic income - ok return value of c12

- Only One of the applicants' is over over 21 but they have the
lowest basic income - not ok, return zero.

If someone could provide some help on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A1 & A2

B1 & B2

C12

Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(A121,A221),C12,IF(AND(A1<21,A2<21),0,IF( OR(AND(A121,B1B2),AND(A2
21,B1<B2)),C12,0)))

what is the rule for 21 exactly though?

--

HTH

RP

"Duncan" wrote in message
.uk...
Can anyone help with a problem formula I have....

the age and basic incomes of two applicants will be entered and I am

looking
to check the age of both applicants and their basic incomes. If both
applicants' are..

- Both Over 21 -ok and return a value from say c12

- Both under 21 - not ok and return zero.

- only One of the 2 applicants' is over 21 and has the highest
basic income - ok return value of c12

- Only One of the applicants' is over over 21 but they have the
lowest basic income - not ok, return zero.

If someone could provide some help on this it would be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A1 & A2

B1 & B2

C12

Duncan

Thanks...... the rule is that the largest income earner has to be over 21.
Its ok to if there is one of the 2 applicant's are under 21 provided they
are not the main income earner. if both apps are over 21 then it doesn't
make any difference as to who earns the most. if both are under 21 or the
main income earner was under 21, then the application would be declined.

Thanks again for your time

Duncan

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=IF(AND(A121,A221),C12,IF(AND(A1<21,A2<21),0,IF( OR(AND(A121,B1B2),AND(A2
21,B1<B2)),C12,0)))

what is the rule for 21 exactly though?

--

HTH