Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(A121,A221),C12,IF(AND(A1<21,A2<21),0,IF( OR(AND(A121,B1B2),AND(A2
21,B1<B2)),C12,0)))

what is the rule for 21 exactly though?

--

HTH

RP

"Duncan" wrote in message
.uk...
Can anyone help with a problem formula I have....

the age and basic incomes of two applicants will be entered and I am

looking
to check the age of both applicants and their basic incomes. If both
applicants' are..

- Both Over 21 -ok and return a value from say c12

- Both under 21 - not ok and return zero.

- only One of the 2 applicants' is over 21 and has the highest
basic income - ok return value of c12

- Only One of the applicants' is over over 21 but they have the
lowest basic income - not ok, return zero.

If someone could provide some help on this it would be greatly

appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A1 & A2

B1 & B2