Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default AM / PM Cells

I can format the cells to AM/PM, however I get a space between the time and
AM/PM.
EX: 12:00 AM

When I try to format the cell without the space, the calculation
automatically turns to #VALUE!

I would like to try to find a format I can use without requiring me to put a
space between my time and AM/PM. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This custom number format displayed the time ok for me:
hh:mmAM/PM

But I still had to enter the time so that excel would see it as a time (with
that space or as a 24 hour clock).

(Display is different from value)

--

Dave Peterson