Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NWO NWO is offline

Default Military time...

Hello.

I have an Excel time format of 6:00:00 AM. I need to (1) convert to
Military Time without the ":", then convert htis time to a text value for
import into an Access Database. All attempts to accomplish this on my own
have not succeeded. Please advise of a suggested solution to this issue.

No code please.

Thank you.

NWO
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc