-   -   Military time... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/136240-military-time.html)

NWO

Military time...

Hello.

I have an Excel time format of 6:00:00 AM. I need to (1) convert to
Military Time without the ":", then convert htis time to a text value for
import into an Access Database. All attempts to accomplish this on my own
have not succeeded. Please advise of a suggested solution to this issue.

No code please.

Thank you.

NWO

T. Valko

Military time...

Do you need the seconds?

A1 = 6:00:00 AM

=TEXT(A1,"hhmmss")

result as TEXT = 060000

Biff

"NWO" wrote in message
Hello.

I have an Excel time format of 6:00:00 AM. I need to (1) convert to
Military Time without the ":", then convert htis time to a text value for
import into an Access Database. All attempts to accomplish this on my own
have not succeeded. Please advise of a suggested solution to this issue.

No code please.

Thank you.

NWO

NWO

Military time...

Excellent - thank you for the quick reply.