Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default networkdays and conditional formating

With help and guidance from this site I have created a gant chart and which
will change the colour of each cell depending upon activity duration or % of
activity that has been completed, and it works well€¦€¦ however how do I change
the formulas to take into account a 5 day week ie Monday to Friday
The formulas I have are :-

=AND(J$2=$B4,J$2<$B4+$G4)

=AND(J$2=$B4,J$2<=$B4+$D4-1)

Where
J2 = day
B4 = start date
G4 = activity days completed
D4 = activity duration

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry Bob, but this didnt work it returned a message of "you may not use
references to other worksheets or workbooks for conditional formatting
criteria"
! any ideas why this would be the case
thank you