Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default text to rows?

I wanted to see if there was anything that could do text to rows instead of
text to columns. For example:

49159;49176;49179

so the data would look like:

49159
49176
49179

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The only thing I can think of is a 2 step process where you do your
text to columns delimiting on the semi-colon and then do a copy..paste-
special Transpose to put them vertically.

On Mar 19, 10:56 am, A.S. wrote:
I wanted to see if there was anything that could do text to rows instead of
text to columns. For example:

49159;49176;49179

so the data would look like:

49159
49176
49179

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A.S.

I stand corrected, I thought your data was in three columns. After cleaning
my glasses...it became more clear!!!

Mike Rogers