Paulo Baptista

Default delete empty rows between rows with text

Please anybody can help me

Ia have a data base with email's but between rows with emails the ecxel file
have a empty fields I want remove this empty rows.

Best regards

Paulo Baptista
Max

One way .. (try on a spare copy)

Assume the key data col is col A

Select col A
Press F5 Special Blanks OK
Right click on the selection Delete Shift cells up OK
--
Rgds
Max
"Paulo Baptista" <Paulo wrote in message
Please anybody can help me

Ia have a data base with email's but between rows with emails the ecxel

file
have a empty fields I want remove this empty rows.

Best regards

Paulo Baptista

Peo Sjoblom

Select the range, press F5, special and select blanks, press ctrl and -
(minus/dash), select entire row
or shift cells up depending on whether the whole row is empty

Peo Sjoblom