Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Applying Percentages to a Pivot Table

Hello,

I have a pivot table which is drawing it's data from Microsoft Query.
Currently it is bringing back values which I am wanting to display in a pivot
table as percentages as follows:

Product Category 1 Category 2 Total
Clients Accounts Clients Accounts Clients
Accounts
P1 25% 50% 75% 50% 100% 100%
P2 60% 20% 40% 80% 100% 100%
etc etc

Please would you advise how this can be done?

Thanks very much,

Dan