Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I calculate percentages in a pivot table?

I created a pivot table showing aged receivables by branch and category. I
want to show what % each aging period is of the total AR for that category in
that branch.

Branch Cat Total AR Current % 31-60 % 61-90 % 90 %
A 1 100 50 ? 30 ? 10 ?
10 ?
2 300 200 ? 120 ? 40 ?
40 ?
B 1 200 100 ? 60 ? 20 ?
20 ?
2 300 200 ? 120 ? 40 ?
40 ?

Question marks indicate where I want the percentages to calculate.

Any suggestions?????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tammy,

Take a look at the solutions ...