Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PivotTable and summing/not summing

I have a data sheet that I am trying to create a PivotTable from. I have the
following Columns:
Campaign | Client | Date | Price | ClientLeads | Revenue
(Text) (Text) (mm/dd/yy) ($) (#) ($)

I want the PivotTable to look like this:

Month (Using Grouped Dates)
Client
Campaign1 Price ClientLeads(Total)
Revenue(Total)
Price ClientLeads(Total)
Revenue(Total)
Campaign2 Price ClientLeads(Total)
Revenue(Total)
Client Totals ClientLeads(Total)
Revenue(Total)

When I set the PivotTable up all I get is this:

Month (Using Grouped Dates)
Client
Campaign1 Price ClientLeads
Revenue(Total)
ClientLeads
Revenue(Total)
ClientLeads
Revenue(Total)
Price ClientLeads
Revenue(Total)
Campaign2 Price ClientLeads
Revenue(Total)
Client Totals
Revenue(Total)

First, how can I get just the sum of the ClientLeads next to the Prices?
Second, how can I get the total ClientLeads per Client next to the Client
Total Revenue?
Another thing that Im pulling my hair out over; When I group the dates, my
drop list and what appears once a month is selected is formatted mmm, I would
like to have mmmm; the full month name. I have tried reformatting the dates
in the original data sheet and I have tried using the Number€¦ formatting in
the PivotTable and the cell that the PivotTable drop down list is in.
Nothing works.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

okay it didn't show up on the post exactly the way I want it to look...
I think I fixed it below...

"~*Amanda*~" wrote:

I have a data sheet that I am trying to create a PivotTable from. I have the
following Columns:
Campaign | Client | Date | Price | ClientLeads | Revenue
(Text) (Text) (mm/dd/yy) ($) (#) ($)

I want the PivotTable to look like this:

Month (Using Grouped Dates)
Client
Campaign1 Price ClientLeads(Sub) Revenue(Sub)
Price ClientLeads(Sub) Revenue(Sub)
Campaign2 Price ClientLeads(Sub) Revenue(Sub)
Client Totals ClientLeads(Total) Revenue(Total)

When I set the PivotTable up all I get is this:

Month (Using Grouped Dates)
Client
Campaign1 Price ClientLeads Revenue(Sub)
ClientLeads Revenue(Sub)
ClientLeads Revenue(Sub)
Price ClientLeads Revenue(Sub)
Campaign2 Price ClientLeads Revenue(Sub)