Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
popunonkok

Default Summing all BUT one...

My problem is:

I like to sum all the numbers in a column exept the last post... The
problem is that I will be adding numbers so the column will become
longer and longer but its always the last post dont want to add to the
sum.

Any one who can help me? (and who understands my problem) :)

//Peter F

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32858

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Hi!

Try this:

=IF(COUNT(A:A),SUM(A:A)-LOOKUP(9.9999999999999E+307,A:A),"")

Biff

"popunonkok" wrote
in message ...

My problem is:

I like to sum all the numbers in a column exept the last post... The
problem is that I will be adding numbers so the column will become
longer and longer but its always the last post dont want to add to the
sum.

Any one who can help me? (and who understands my problem) :)

//Peter F

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535829

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
popunonkok

Thanks but that lead to a different question. Cant my Excel read english
code because I got a Swedish version? For example the function SUM is
SUMMA in Sweden. Excel gives me a error message with that code.

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32858
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535829

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Sorry, I can't help translate.

There are a couple of regulars here that could probably do it but they would
have to see this thread.

Can you access this group:

microsoft.public.nl.office.excel

Or start a new post with a subject line of: translate formula to Swedish (or
something like that)

Biff

"popunonkok" wrote
in message ...

Thanks but that lead to a different question. Cant my Excel read english
code because I got a Swedish version? For example the function SUM is
SUMMA in Sweden. Excel gives me a error message with that code.

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535829

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

I am Swedish, here are the 2 not mentioned by the OP

COUNT = ANTAL
LOOKUP = LETAUPP

also note that commas are replaced by semicolons ;

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

wrote in message

Thanks but that lead to a different question. Cant my Excel read english
code because I got a Swedish version? For example the function SUM is
SUMMA in Sweden. Excel gives me a error message with that code.

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

I am Swedish

I had you in mind!

Biff

wrote in message

Thanks but that lead to a different question. Cant my Excel read english
code because I got a Swedish version? For example the function SUM is
SUMMA in Sweden. Excel gives me a error message with that code.

--
popunonkok
popunonkok's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
popunonkok

First off, thanks for all the help...

But theres still something wrong, Peo S can you see whats wrong with
this? Its far to advanced for me...

=OM(ANTAL(A:A);SUMMA(A:A)-LETAUPP(9.9999999999999E+307;A:A);"")

It sucks that I have to translate the code when I get loads of help
here...

The code is for a doc that calculates how much fule my car "drinks"...

Thanks once again...