Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to find a data in Sheet1,automatic transfer to Sheet2(Excel)

Pls in a specified box of Sheet 2, I want to capture a data in Sheet 1. This
data need to fulfill two condition. For example, if the name is equal to
"Paul" and the age is equal to 30, then this box of data will be captured by
a specified box of Sheet 2. .Pls help to solve and advise the formula.

Thx a lot in advance.

Edmond
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand correctly, you want a formula such as this

=IF(AND(Sheet1!A1="Paul",Sheet1!A2=30),Sheet1!A3)

Where "A1" is the cell containing the name, "A2" is the cell containing the
age and "A3" is the cell containing the speicified data you want to capture.

Hope this helps

Tim