Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim[_2_] Tim[_2_] is offline

Default How to find a data in Sheet1,automatic transfer to Sheet2(Excel)

If I understand correctly, you want a formula such as this

=IF(AND(Sheet1!A1="Paul",Sheet1!A2=30),Sheet1!A3)

Where "A1" is the cell containing the name, "A2" is the cell containing the
age and "A3" is the cell containing the speicified data you want to capture.

Hope this helps

Tim

"Edmond" wrote in message
Pls in a specified box of Sheet 2, I want to capture a data in Sheet 1.
This
data need to fulfill two condition. For example, if the name is equal to
"Paul" and the age is equal to 30, then this box of data will be captured
by
a specified box of Sheet 2. .Pls help to solve and advise the formula.

Thx a lot in advance.

Edmond