Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying data from sheet1 to sheet2

I need help copying data from sheet1 to sheet2. The data in sheet1 is
constant every 22 rows but I need it to remain a constant 22 rows when
I copy the data to sheet2 on every row.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is sheet2 a new sheet without anything in it, if so right click the sheet
tab of sheet1 and select move or copy, then select create a copy, then just
rename the sheet. If the data in sheet1 have no formulas, just select
whatever is necessary and copy and paste
If not post back

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"Rookie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need help copying data from sheet1 to sheet2. The data in sheet1 is
constant every 22 rows but I need it to remain a constant 22 rows when
I copy the data to sheet2 on every row.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sheet1 has data in columns a, b, c & d with data in each column every
22 rows with formulas and I want to import the data those formulas have
calculated into consecutive rows on sheet2.

Thanks

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
Is sheet2 a new sheet without anything in it, if so right click the sheet
tab of sheet1 and select move or copy, then select create a copy, then just
rename the sheet. If the data in sheet1 have no formulas, just select
whatever is necessary and copy and paste
If not post back

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"Rookie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need help copying data from sheet1 to sheet2. The data in sheet1 is
constant every 22 rows but I need it to remain a constant 22 rows when
I copy the data to sheet2 on every row.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Copy the whole of Sheet1 by typing Ctrl +A to select All, then Copy.
Select cell A1 of a blank Sheet2 and choose Paste SpecialValues
Select the whole set of data on Sheet2 and choose DataSort whereupon
all blank rows will fall to the bottom and you will be left with
consecutive rows of data.

If it is important to retain the same order as existed on sheet 1, then
before carrying out the sort, number rows in column E of Sheet 2 by
typing 1 in E1, 2 in E2 then Mark E1:E2 and drag the fill handle down
and the numeric series will be completed for you.
(The fill handle is the small black cross that you see if you hover your
cursor over the bottom right corner of E2)

After doing your first sort to get rid of the blanks, delete all the
rows that are blank in columns A:D and sort again by column E if the
data is not in ascending order. Column E can be deleted when you have
completed the task.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

oups.com...

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
Is sheet2 a new sheet without anything in it, if so right click the
sheet
tab of sheet1 and select move or copy, then select create a copy,
then just
rename the sheet. If the data in sheet1 have no formulas, just select
whatever is necessary and copy and paste
If not post back

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions