Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rookie Rookie is offline

Default copying data from sheet1 to sheet2

Sheet1 has data in columns a, b, c & d with data in each column every
22 rows with formulas and I want to import the data those formulas have
calculated into consecutive rows on sheet2.

Thanks

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
Is sheet2 a new sheet without anything in it, if so right click the sheet
tab of sheet1 and select move or copy, then select create a copy, then just
rename the sheet. If the data in sheet1 have no formulas, just select
whatever is necessary and copy and paste
If not post back

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
(Remove ^^ from email)

"Rookie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I need help copying data from sheet1 to sheet2. The data in sheet1 is
constant every 22 rows but I need it to remain a constant 22 rows when
I copy the data to sheet2 on every row.

Any help would be appreciated.