Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell referencing SC

My question is if I have cell A1 in Sheet2 that is referenced to cell
A2 in Sheet1, I give the formula =Sheet1!A2.
If i do not have any value in A2 in sheet1 then the value shown in A1
in Sheet2 is "0", I do not want this to happen. I want it to be
cosidered as blank only and not 0. Please help me with a formula.