Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help!! No idea where to go next...

I have created a monster. I am creating a scheduling workbook to be used by
several people. On the first tab is a "form" that contains personal
information for each individual needing to use to transportation system.
(name, address, days needing to ride, times, emergency medical information,
etc.) This is not defined as a form in Excel standards I'm sure. It's
simply a pretty little design that I laid out. There is room to enter
information for 25 riders. What I need to do is create a database listing of
all the information for each rider on another tab so that we can use auto
filter to pull out who rides Monday on route A and who rides Monday on Route
B and so on and so on. Is there an easy way to pull this information into a
database listing? I started trying to just do the (=sheet.cell) thing and
it's going to take me forever. I'm thinking I've done this the hard way.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Basically with no rhyme or reason to it except to make it look pretty. The
name is in column B4, address B6, phone B8, payment method F5, pick up time
I5, Emergency contact B16 and so on. That's for rider #1....rider #2 comes
further down the page, same columns, different rows.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How is the data laid out?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"TJaques" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yeah, but I need the next instance as well to construct a formula.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"TJaques" wrote in message
Basically with no rhyme or reason to it except to make it look pretty.
The
name is in column B4, address B6, phone B8, payment method F5, pick up
time
I5, Emergency contact B16 and so on. That's for rider #1....rider #2
comes
further down the page, same columns, different rows.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How is the data laid out?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"TJaques" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hopefully this will help....

Rider #1
Name = b4; address = b6; phone = b8; method of payment = f5; pick up time
(home) = I5; pick up time (work) = L5; work supervisor = b10; supervisor
phone = d11; emergency contact = b16; emergency phone = j16; medical
condition = c13; special instruction = g13
Rider #2
Name = b20; address = b22; phone = b24; method of payment = f21; pick up
time (home) = I21; pick up time (work) = L21; work supervisor = b26;
supervisor phone = d27; emergency contact = b32; emergency phone = j32;
medical condition = c29; special instruction = g29

This continues down the page for at least 25 riders.
Does this help?

"TJaques" wrote in message
Basically with no rhyme or reason to it except to make it look pretty.
The
name is in column B4, address B6, phone B8, payment method F5, pick up
time
I5, Emergency contact B16 and so on. That's for rider #1....rider #2
comes
further down the page, same columns, different rows.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How is the data laid out?

--
---