NF

Default any idea??

Hello,
I need help with setting up a macro that reads in different file names.
Each file contains 4 columns of data that I would like to be imported in the
master list.
I like to know how can I setup a pop-up window that sakes me for the file
names all at once so I could type the file names and master list be filled
with data.

Any help, appreciated

Thanks

David McRitchie

I would suggest that you post in the programming group
provide a lot more information about how the file names
are to be obtained -- are they from a file directory, flat files,
worksheets.

and that you use your name so people
know what to call you, and of course use a descriptive subject
title so that when there is an answer others can identify
with the subject when searching newsgroups for answers
to their own problems..

You will get the most help if you do most of the work yourself and
just ask for help with some small part that you have trouble
with. Even better is if you find something that does what you
want but you need something changed. Anything to avoid
ambiguity and having to reinvent wheels.
---
HTH,

"NF" wrote in message ...
Hello,
I need help with setting up a macro that reads in different file names.
Each file contains 4 columns of data that I would like to be imported in the
master list.
I like to know how can I setup a pop-up window that sakes [asks] me for the file