Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Help!! No idea where to go next...

Yeah, but I need the next instance as well to construct a formula.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"TJaques" wrote in message
Basically with no rhyme or reason to it except to make it look pretty.
The
name is in column B4, address B6, phone B8, payment method F5, pick up
time
I5, Emergency contact B16 and so on. That's for rider #1....rider #2
comes
further down the page, same columns, different rows.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How is the data laid out?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"TJaques" wrote in message
I have created a monster. I am creating a scheduling workbook to be
used
by
several people. On the first tab is a "form" that contains personal
information for each individual needing to use to transportation
system.
(name, address, days needing to ride, times, emergency medical
information,
etc.) This is not defined as a form in Excel standards I'm sure. It's
simply a pretty little design that I laid out. There is room to enter
information for 25 riders. What I need to do is create a database
listing
of
all the information for each rider on another tab so that we can use
auto
filter to pull out who rides Monday on route A and who rides Monday on
Route
B and so on and so on. Is there an easy way to pull this information
into
database listing? I started trying to just do the (=sheet.cell) thing
and
it's going to take me forever. I'm thinking I've done this the hard
way.
Any suggestions?