Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate business Dates

Hello How do I calculate 4 business weeks from a given date Lets say four
business week from Friday March 2 2007 If the due date falls on a saturday
or Sunday it should be due on Monday thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Define a Business week? I assume that you want to skip holidays. I think
you need to make a table of holidays. Then count the number of holidays of
holidays in the 4 weeks period. Then add to the present date four weeks plus
holidays. Then test if this date is on a saturday or sunday.

Without Holidays andt the date in Microsoft time format. Make sure the
cell with the formula is formated as a date

=IF(WEEKDAY((A2+28),2)<=5,A2+28,IF(WEEKDAY(A2+28,2 )=6,A2+30,A2+29)
)

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello How do I calculate 4 business weeks from a given date Lets say four
business week from Friday March 2 2007 If the due date falls on a saturday
or Sunday it should be due on Monday thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=NETWORKDAYS(start_date,4)

NETWORKDAYS is an Analysis Toolpak Function, so make sure that that is
installed.

--
---
HTH