Robyn Bellanger

Default Update upon entry

I have a spreadsheet with numerous cells at the top of the page I have the
current date. Is there a way to have the date automatically change to the
current date any time a cell is edited/changed on the worksheet?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Otto Moehrbach

Robyn
Copy the following event macro into the sheet module for that sheet. To
do this, right-click on the sheet tab, select View Code, and paste this
macro into that module. As written, this macro will insert the current date
and time into cell A1 if any cell on the entire sheet changes content. This
includes changing to blank.
Format A1 to display whatever you want, date or time or both. HTH Otto
If Target.Address(0, 0) = "A1" Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
Range("A1") = Now
Application.EnableEvents = True