Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Followup: Folder listing

How can i get this to include a list of the folders in the parent
folder too.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If this is a followup, please post it in the thread as a reply to the
message that you are following up (and quote enough of the previous message
to clarify the context). Otherwise we haven't a clue what you're talking
about.
--
David Biddulph

oups.com...