Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I send a spreadsheet to a printer outside the network?

I'm working at home and can access my office computer. But I can't send an
excell spreadsheet to my home computer, only to the office printer which is
part of a LAN. How can I send it to the printer at home when I'm working at
home?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, that has NOTHING to do with this board. But anyway, you should be able
to print to the computer that's sitting next to you. I'm assuming it's
connected to your computer, right? Alright. Next time you go to print, don't
just click print. Choose the printer that's sitting next to you in the
drop-down at the top.

"Moe in Goffstown" wrote:

I'm working at home and can access my office computer. But I can't send an
excell spreadsheet to my home computer, only to the office printer which is
part of a LAN. How can I send it to the printer at home when I'm working at
home?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ALSO, what would work better would be to email it to your outside email
program (gmail, yahoo, whatever) and then log on to your home computer. Print
it now. There you go.