Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default How do I send a spreadsheet to a printer outside the network?

Not sure this is an Excel question. This sounds like a question for your
company's tech support. Perhaps look at your computer's print set up options.

Dave

"Moe in Goffstown" wrote:

I'm working at home and can access my office computer. But I can't send an
excell spreadsheet to my home computer, only to the office printer which is
part of a LAN. How can I send it to the printer at home when I'm working at
home?