Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default where on earth can I find data entry forms in Excel 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's not on the Ribbon, but you can add it to the Quick Access Toolbar:

Click the Customize arrow at the right end of the QAT
Choose More Commands
Choose Commands From: All Commands
In the list, select Form, and click the Add button
Click OK

retep wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Debra,
I must have spent an hour searching the program, help files and the
microsoft site to find nothing! I thought they had left it out!

Great

retep wrote:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ron de Bruin has a web page for helping:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

retep wrote:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome! There's a Ribbon mapping workbook that can help you find
the old commands. The download link is at the bottom of this page:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...60481033.aspx?

And Ron de Bruin has some information on finding the old menu commands: